Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Hopefully a resolution

Well that "promising" lead I mentioned yesterday looks like it will work out--I don't know for sure yet but I am pretty positive. They should be talking to AAI this morning. I will post something definitive when I know more.

Picked up our prescriptions last night. Today I need to make some returns/buy some things and continue getting ready for Anna's party Friday night. Unfortunately I have no clue who is coming because due to the Goleta postal shooting (that's where our mail goes to be sorted), the mail was delayed so some people are just now getting the invitations that I mailed over two weeks ago! I am so bummed; I don't want to have to call everyone but I might have to. And then who knows if they'll be able to come since it's such short notice. Oh well.......
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com