Wednesday, September 24, 2008

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!


My friends just got home from Ethiopia last night with their new daugher and son, Addie and Tony! Are they not just the cutest family?!


And I am EXTRA excited because now Angela's blog has gone public, so you can get to know them too. I have been so blessed by Angela's friendship since moving here. (Lots of playdates, some trips to McDonalds, and girls nights. Fun!) Just one of the blessings that has come from blogging! (Angela found me through my blog that someone had pointed her to before we even knew we were moving to Denver. Between Angela and Jennifer, it's been pretty amazing having friends before I even got here.)


Okay now go visit her blog!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the sweet SHOUT OUT! :) I can't wait to see you!
YOU are amazing!

darci said...

how fun! what a great pic..and oh boy, another blog to read. :) by the way, can you (or angela:) tell me what those back carriers are? I am looking for something like that for when we go. thanks!! darci
maybe an email if not too much..
mhovdestad at hotmail dot com
thanks!!

darci said...

thanks!! so sweet.

Lauren said...

O how wonderful! I always get so emotional when I see families bring home children from other countries and count them as their own.

I found you through Lindsey's blog. (Mommy Chronicles)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com