Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Our Wisconsin souvenir



1 child with the stomach flu

Yes, Kaitlyn apparently has a 102.6 degree fever, and just projectile-vomited all over her booster chair and then in the sink. (The girl has skills though--not a bit got on her clothes or the floor. She didn't cry either. Tough as nails I tell you!)

Ugh. Praying none of the rest of us get it. Gave her some tylenol and put her down to sleep. I'm also praying there aren't any throw-up episodes in the middle of the night. Because that's never fun.

And thank you, by the way, to the generous Wisconsin-ite who shared this lovely parting gift with us. I thought we made it home without any souvenires, but alas, I was wrong. Next time, I'll gladly accept some cheese curds or just a tshirt with a cow on it instead.

3 comments:

Jeannett said...

BUMMER. You guys have been dealing with some kind of sickness for so long! (or at least with few and short lived breaks it seems!)

Kate said...

hey, just today charlotte had a fever of 102 and then just threw up a few hours ago! wow... small world. hope none of you and the rest of us don't get it too. lets just hope this is a quick 12 hour thing and that all will be well in the morning....
here's to hoping and praying!

Shana said...

When I read the title of this post I was SURE you were going to announce you are pregnant! Oh well... Sorry to hear about the sickness. I hate seeing babies sick. :(

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com