Thursday, February 11, 2010

Love


This picture pretty much speaks for itself, but I just have to say that it's been nothing short of amazing watching Anna become a big sister yet again. There are over five and a half years between Mary and Anna, but that hardly matters. They love each other. Over the past four months Anna has gotten Mary to sleep, made her laugh, helped her to stop crying. Always ready and willing to grab a diaper, find a pacifier, or just sit with me and the baby. She has an open heart. And begrudges Mary nothing.
My oldest and my youngest. So, so sweet.

6 comments:

Jeannett said...

who also, incidentally, look more like twins than my girls do! but, you know a lot about fraternal twins too don't ya??? ;)

Brianna Heldt said...

ha! they look more like twins than MY twins as well. funny how that works. someone needs to start a support group for parents of twins who don't look like twins....

From Diapers To Dorms said...

Absolutely adorable! Thanks for sharing. -Angela

CHEPAC said...

so so sweet! my big sister is exactly 5.5 years older than me, and she has always been my dearest friend. so many of my childhood memories (and most of the best ones) are wrapped up with her. It is such a blessing to have a sister-they are precious. darci
(not chepa, but that's what i'm sgned in as..)

Rachel said...

This is the first time I really saw a mini-Anna or mini-Katlyn. In their teen years they are going to look like triplets.

Mama Mote said...

So beautiful! Like you said, pictures do speak for themselves and this says tons. hugs

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com