Thursday, March 11, 2010

Me and her

The other night as I was getting Mary Lu ready for bed, Kevin took some candid photos of us. They're not fancy, it was the end of a long day, etc., but I love them, because they capture me delighting in my daughter.

It's funny, but no matter how many children I have, each one is so unique and precious, and loved. Mary Lucille is my fifth child, my third daughter, and I positively adore her.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: motherhood is a gift. My children are a gift. May I never take those things for granted!







4 comments:

Joanie said...

Oh. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing these breathtaking pictures.

Anonymous said...

aw, sweet Mary. She's getting so big already. you two sure do adore each other. :)

joy said...

look at that sweet baby mary. kind of makes me want another baby.

Tracy Regusci said...

Great post. I am so excited for our 4th baby 3rd boy for all those reasons!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com