Thursday, May 27, 2010

Fun find: Organized Home

This could just be me, but I have a horrible time getting and staying organized. I WANT to have it all together, have systems for everything, but I don't.

I DO have general routines, but there is plenty of room for improvement. Especially in the area of meal planning.

So yesterday I stumbled onto this website. TONS of free printables--shopping lists, weekly to-do's, daily to-do's, menu plan...just lots of stuff. Plus articles and tips about organization.

I love me some free resources. I'll definitely be using some of these! (Click on Household Notebook for most of the printable pages, or scroll down for other choices.)


1 comments:

Rachel said...

I find the state of my home mirrors my personal state. Currently, totally chaotic. I am totally out of any routine with health, devotion time, meal planning... Generally if I get myself organized my house miraculously says clean. Hmmm... interesting revelation.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com