Saturday, October 16, 2010

Upcoming review

So I was contacted recently and asked to review some products/websites.  So fun!  Yesterday I enjoyed visiting the different sites, which offer lots of choices, at various price-points.  You can get everything from an end table, to a nice set of pots and pans, to shoes, or even luggage.  So far it seems like a convenient way to shop online. 

I'll do a follow-up post once I've actually received my stuff to review.  (Do you like reading peoples' reviews?  I totally do, whether it's books or cleaning products.  Not sure what the allure is, but I love hearing what people like and what they use and why.  So, I'll keep you posted!)


1 comments:

Angie in Vegas said...

I ordered a cool rug from one of the CSN stores just recently. I love it so far. It's too soon to rate the durability of it, but it looks like it will hold up well. It is a beautiful piece that was priced way below what they could have charged for it. Plus, free shipping is always nice. Have fun with your free items and writing the reviews!

By the way, I wanted to say thank you for giving your readers a small glimpse into your family's life and your hearts. I have been a reader of your blog for years and have been so blessed by getting to follow along in your journeys. I have felt the calling to adopt since I was a really young child, but it doesn't seem like the Lord is leading our family there just yet. I think we're close, but so far the doors we thought would open have remained shut. It is so hard to be patient sometimes and to realize that things are meant to happen on God's time not our time. Anyway, we are excited to read more about your new daughters whenever and whatever you wish to share. Thank you.

Angela

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com